[NEohioPAL] VALENTINE FASHION SHOW MODEL CALL till January 30 2011

david gutter gandgmediagroupllc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 05:18:39 PST 2011

G and G Media Group is producing Fashion Designer Dee Dee Tufts 2011 Valentine FASHION SHOW. We are looking for Male and Female Models. Dead Line is SUNDAY JANUARY 30 2011
This is a Non-paying gig.  Very good opportunity to network and get exposure. G and G Media group will also be looking for models for some of our up coming projects and more fashion events.
For the fashion show call DEE DEE TUFTS:216 904 3628

Dave Gutter/Al Griffin
www.gandgmediagroup.com

www.myspace.com/gandgmediagroup