[NEohioPAL] Fw: voice lessons: emphasis on breath

Paul Kroeger meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 6 06:37:40 PST 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Paul Kroeger <meisterdec at sbcglobal.net>
To: post at neohiopal.org
Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 11:23:13 AM
Subject: [NEohioPAL] Fw: voice lessons: emphasis on breath

Better breathing habits for your singing help to make your voice stable and more
resonant and improves usable range as well as improving your ability to
breathe.  I work with all ages including beginners to help improve confidence,
endurance, intonation, volume andmany other things.   I also work with
out-of-shape, abused, damaged, older and out-of practice voices.

I will help you avoid surgery or help you rebuild your voice after surgery
and other pathology. I have learned how to share what I know about breathing and
the voice, so I hope you will let me help you.
Happy New Year!

Paul Kroeger,  MM, BME, The Voice Foundation, NATS
216-741-4762 or this email or letgo2sing at yahoo.com