[NEohioPAL] Cats free to good home

Michael Gutgsell mlgutgsell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:06:11 PST 2011

Hello actors and arts people! My friend Kat still has 3 rescued cats that
need a home. Again, they have been tested for feline leukemia and are
healthy, they have all their shots and are spayed and neutered. Currently
they reside in her bathroom and she is getting ready to move. If you can't
take a cat into your home please let other people now. Hey, how about you
copy and paste this message right away and send it to three of your friends
who might be interested? That would be great! Anyone who is interested
should email me and I will put you in touch with Kat.

Here is a description of each cat:

Male--long hair, gray/white, 1 yr old--SUPER affectionate, wants lots of
attention!

Female--short hair, calico (mostly white and orange), 1 yr old, a little
timid and shy, but really sweet, loves to purr and be brushed.

Male--short hair, gray/white tabby, 1 yr old, very friendly, loves to play
with his siblings.