[NEohioPAL] Promotional Actors Needed

Hr Jesco jescoauditions at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 14:05:34 PST 2011

We are currently casting male and female actors 18+ for promotional work
showcasing our eco friendly products in major retail stores. These fully
scripted presentations are performed daily. Energetic, motivated, and driven
actors to the front of the line. This is an excellent job to sharpen your craft
while getting paid. Paid training, flexible schedule, benefits and travel
opportunities available. Please email headshot and resume for further details
including location/date: jescoauditions at yahoo.com