[NEohioPAL] Housing available - Looking for housemates in Lakewood

Rob Masek rjm4 at georgetown.edu
Mon Jan 10 16:54:14 PST 2011

Hello, fellow NEOPal folks!

We've got a five-bedroom house in Lakewood, and we have a few rooms available to rent out, with use of the whole house!

We're a couple of professional guys looking for some housemates.  Over the years, we've had a diverse bunch ... male and female, gay and straight, of many ethnic backgrounds.  We're pretty clean, rather laid back, and super personable . and we'd like to fill these vacancies soon!

The house just turned 100 this year.  Amazing inlaid hardwood floors.  Bright, spacious and airy kitchen.  Huge bath with double sinks.  Partially finished basement.  More space than you'll know what to do with.  Generous bedroom sizes.

The house is located on Lakewood's west end, between Clifton and Detroit, within a short driving distance to the Beck Center.  We have a ton of space with a huge living room, dining room, kitchen and TV lounge room. Located in a quiet neighborhood. Close to RTA bus stops, supermarkets, parks, ... you name it!

Rent is $340 a month, and includes gas, electricity, water, cable and wireless internet.  Great price and location for the up and coming thespian or artist!  One month deposit.  No pets please.  Come check us out!  We'd love to meet you and show you around!

Email for_lang at yahoo.com, for more information.

Have a great 2011 everyone!  Break a leg!

Rob Masek