[NEohioPAL] New FIND YOUR VOICE Success Stories! That's what I call a Happy New Year!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Mon Jan 10 20:22:29 PST 2011

*CONGRATULATIONS
Karen Shepherd and Beth Skowvron,
2010 Find Your Voice students who recently landed
agents, voice over gigs and more!*

*The next class is January 31-March 21.
Visit http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
or Call 216-521-3831 for more information.
**
Read many more success stories at *
*http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*

*"I took the Find Your Voice class TWICE, and went on to create my demo
under Jean’s guidance and direction.  Jean is an amazing teacher - easy to
work with, generous with her time and experience, and loads of fun!  Well
worth her very reasonable rates. After following her advice to take other
acting classes, I was signed with The Talent Group. I recently traveled to
Columbus to complete a print model assignment!  All beyond my wildest
dreams!"  Karen Shepherd

"I'm so excited to share this with you! After taking your class, I was
signed with Docherty this past summer.  Right before Christmas, I voiced 4
spots for Gold's Gym and they're going to be NATIONAL!! Can you believe
it??? I don't even have a demo yet but boy, what a nice start! Thank you for
everything!" Beth Scrowvron

*
*Recent Testimonials from Other Find Your Voice Students*
*Read many more Testimonials at
http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*
**
*
"After many years in the corporate arena, I am pretty buttoned down and knew
I needed help getting reanimated to be a versatile voice professional.
Jeanwas just what I needed to force me out of my stiff corporate shell
and learn
to express myself with versatility. I know I have more work to do but I am
confident that withJean on my team, I’ll get where I need to go.  Try her
course and you’ll put yourself on the right track too!"  Tom Bishop

"If you are serious about becoming a voice over artist or just looking to do
something new and have some fun, This class is right for you. Jean's class
is so much fun, after laughing so much, you don't even realize that 3 hrs
has gone by!! On a serious note, this class is very informative and the
experience you gain from it is unprecedented.  You get so much information,
immediate feedback and the repetition you need to develop  your skills . I
highly recommend this class!"  Greg Fouts*
*
"This is the best class experience I've had in a long time. Jean is the most
generous teacher I can remember and I've never had so much fun being
encouraged to go outside my “comfort zone”. For the last class, you go into
a real recording studio and come out with a real commercial! A listen to
student recordings and demos coache and produced by Jean display a style and
wit that I hope to have on my own demos. I look forward to working with her
again!" **Dan McCord*

*The next class is January 31-March 21.
Visit http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
or Call 216-521-3831 for more information.

*
**
 *Jean Zarzour*  216-521-3831
Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
NEW! Podcasts on FYV Blog!
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Classes* -* **8/wks on Mondays Jan. 10-Feb
28*<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>6-9pm<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
* *
*Find Your Voice & Market It!* Sun. Feb. 27
11am-4pm<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
IMDb <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>Blogger<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction> <http://www.lipschtick.com/>
Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=3867607&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=682781419>
*Lipschtick* <http://www.lipschtick.com>*- Putting the Show in
BusinessSince 1989
!* <http://www.lipschtick.com>

What's New! *  ** ** * <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>
*Jean appears opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in Love and Other
Drugs*<http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>
** <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578258/combined>*
*<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578258/combined>
*& As Elena Liriano in episode "Shelter" of Detroit 1-8-7, ABC Tuesday
nights* <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578258/combined>* **
*<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/>
* * <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/>
 <http://www.lipschtick.com/>