[NEohioPAL] any ideas?

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 19:15:13 PST 2011

In prepping for my next Big Band Show that is themed "Big Band on
Broadway" in April, I will be hiring a female co-star to sing. I
haven't made the decision yet. I could be swayed! Are you the one with
the big, leading voice and personality, with a great local following,
who's always wanted to sing with a roaring big band? If you are
interested, drop me a note, send me a resume and headshot. I'll be
making the decision in the next week or two. Check out the show series
at www.davebanksbigband.com   Send inquiries to dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Thanks,
Dave