[NEohioPAL] Actor Needed (PAID)

Scott Stachiw scott.stachiw at moonpro.us
Thu Jan 13 14:49:50 PST 2011

We are producing a product demo video for a local client.  The client
manufactures hot ovens and accessories for the food service industry.
We need a male actor between the ages of 35-50 to play a chef.  As the
chef of our "banquet hall", you are very happy with the product and have
lots of nice things to say about the features of the product.  There are
no lines to memorize as we will feed you things to say.  We want the
feel of a live interview so many of the answers will be candid.  A
working knowledge of the restaurant/banquet/food service industry is a
plus but not necessary.

Here are the details:
What: Product Demo Video Shoot
Where: Mentor, OH
When: Wednesday, January 19th from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Pay: $250 flat rate

If you are interested in being consider for the role, please email us
your headshot and resume.  You may also mail your headshot and resume
to: Moonstruck Productions, 225 High St. Store Front #2, Fairport
Harbor, OH  44077

Thank you,

Scott K. Stachiw
Producer