[NEohioPAL] Pirate Show Seeking New Members

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 19:07:10 PST 2011

Welcome to the Harlot's Virtue! We are a pirate-themed performance group out
of Cleveland, Ohio. Our members all share a love of comedy, swinging
swords, and, of course, pirates. We are on the look-out for people who share
our passion for these things, and possess an adventurous spirit. Our shows
include, but are not limited to: improv, scripted shows, music/singing and
sword fighting.  It should be noted that while we do get paying gigs and
occasionally make money doing this, it is primarily for our own enjoyment
and by no means a source of regular income.

We are currently auditioning for new members. If you are interested in
joining up, fill out the application below and return it to the Captain at
captainokneill at gmail.com. Including a head shot or picture is helpful
(especially if you have garb), but is not required. 21 and over preferred.
Under 21 is considered on a case by case basis with a minimum age of 18
required. Check us out on Myspace and Facebook.

Name:
Pirate Persona, if known:
City:
Phone Number:
E-mail address:
Age:
Members must be at least 18. Are you 18 or over?:
Occupation:
Do you own garb?:
1. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US? Me
2. RELEVANT SKILLS, TALENTS AND INTERESTS:
3. AVAILABILITY (please be as specific as possible):
4. DO YOU HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION?
5. OF THE FOLLOWING, WHICH ASPECTS OF THE SHOW ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING A
PART OFplease answer with a definative Yes or No):
ACTING:
FIGHT DEMONSTRATIONS:
MUSIC/SINGING:
SCRIPT WRITING:
SET/PROP DESIGN/BUILDING:
6. WHAT KIND OF THEATRE/MUSICAL/COMBAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
7. DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING? - If yes, please describe.
WORKSHOP/REHEARSAL SPACE:
DISCOUNTS/SERVICES:
STORAGE SPACE:
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/PROPS/MATERIALS: