[NEohioPAL] Your link to the independent film world is here!

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 20:47:21 PST 2011

The REEL Show will be on tomorrow at 2pm EST!!

Just go to www.morningshowcentral.com/watch to view it, and don't forget to jump in the chat room while you're there.

Award-winning filmmakers Johnny Wu and Brian Lawlor will be in the chat, and they've both got projects airing on tomorrow's show!

You'll see a trailer for Brian Lawlor's film, Aquarius Rising, as well as a compilation of a selection of Johnny Wu's work. Johnny will also be our live guest tomorrow!

Don't forget about The REEL News - we've got information about some upcoming projects that you don't want to miss!
It's going to be an exciting show. Will you be watching?