[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Little Women

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Sat Jan 15 16:59:02 PST 2011

LITTLE WOMEN

Directed by Angela Miloro
Year 2 of the Teen Drama Project
*GEAUGA LYRIC THEATER
*

Auditions: January 27 and 28, at the GLTG Arts Center, 6-8:30
106 Water St Chardon, Ohio
Callbacks January 29, at the GLTG Arts Center, 12:00

*THIS IS AN ALL TEEN SHOW.
Ages eligible to audition are 12-18.*

Please prepare a 1-2 minute monologue from a published play (an actual
show). Please begin your monologue with the title of the play, the author,
and the character you are reading.
Be prepared to also read from the script.

Show dates open to the public: April 15 and 16 at 7:30, April 17 at 2:00
THERE WILL BE SCHOOL PERFORMANCES FOR THIS SHOW. You MUST BE ABLE TO MISS
SCHOOL on the school performance dates.

They are:
Friday April 15, 9:00 a.m.

There is also a possible school show during the day on Thursday, April 14.
This will be determined ASAP.

AVAILABLE ROLES:

*ALL ROLES WILL BE PLAYED BY TEENS. THE AGES FOLLOWING THE PART INDICATE THE
AGE YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO PORTRAY ONSTAGE.
Meg March (15-18), Female
Jo March (14-16), Female
Amy March (12-13), Female
Beth March (13-14), Female
Marmee (Mother), Female
Aunt March (Elderly aunt), Female
Laurie (15-18), Male
John Brooke (18+), Male
Mr. Laurence (Grandfather figure), Male

A rehearsal schedule will be handed out at auditions. In order to be
considered for casting, you must have a flexible school schedule and be able
to miss on the days we have our school performances.

*The goal of this show is to introduce theater to as many young people as
possible. This will be achieved through school performances as well as
casting—everyone will be given opportunities for roles, not just experienced
teens.

NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY

--
Kelly Miloro