[NEohioPAL] Get the word out!

PATMAZZ at aol.com PATMAZZ at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 13:15:23 PST 2011

If you have an upcoming event that needs  great publicity pleases keep me
in mind.

Having over 25 years experience with  non-profits I can offer your event
the best visibility in the media available.  Theatre, concerts, dances etc.
are my main expertise, Having worked with  non-profits that have very low or
budgets at all, I can give your  event  great  coverage in the print media,
radio and television with little cost to  you.

I don't take out big display ads or radio  spots. Using my personal
contacts I have a great track record generating feature  stories and television
appearances.

Needing at least two months notice prior  to the event, now is the time to
start.

In 2010 I was responsible for working  with television actor Tim Conway and
his three day engagement at the Chagrin  Valley Little Theatre which was a
sell out!

 Also that year I was happy to do  the publicity for The First Annual
Chagrin Documentary Film Festival which sold  over 1200 tickets.

Professional references are available on  request.

Thank you for your  time.

Pat Mazzarino