[NEohioPAL] PLEASE RATE MY POEM ABOUT DARKNESS

Brandon Stroud bmstroud1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 18:03:28 PST 2011

Hey,

I wrote a poem about a boy going into the darkness and have the chance to win a great contest. I was wondering if you could take a few seconds to click the link below, register (it takes literally 10 seconds), then rate my poem from 1-10 at the very bottom of the page. Its free.

Click here to register:

Click here to rate my poem:
Rate My Poem

And that is all you do, thanks in advance! This is very important to me and you will be helping me gain notoriety tremendously by voting and reviewing.  -Sincerely, Brandon Stroud