[NEohioPAL] PLEASE RATE MY POEM ABOUT DARKNESS

James Kosmatka jkosmatka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:19:48 PST 2011

Poetry.com is a scam. They are not a legitimate business and they prey on
unsuspecting writers, using promises of publication and promotion to secure
up-front payments from you, for which you receive virtually nothing. A Google
search of "poetry.com
scam"<http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=poetry.com+scam>will
tell you all about them. This is not the kind of organization you want
to be involved with.

Good luck,
James

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Brandon Stroud <bmstroud1 at aol.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> I wrote a poem about a boy going into the darkness and have the chance to
win a great contest. I was wondering if you could take a few seconds to
click the link below, register (it takes literally 10 seconds), then rate my
poem from 1-10 at the very bottom of the page. Its free.
> Click here to register:
>
> Click here to rate my poem:
> Rate My Poem
>

> And that is all you do, thanks in advance! This is very important to me
and you will be helping me gain notoriety tremendously by voting and
reviewing.  -Sincerely, Brandon Stroud

one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town, switch
from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at
http://www.fredsternfeld.com.

http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support

> Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the person in the 'from' or 'reply-to' header. The fact that this
message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the
administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all
goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.