[NEohioPAL] comedy night

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:33:51 PST 2011

Come Wednesday the 26th to Toth's Place in Mentor for our next comedy showcase.

Here is our line up:

Closer: Ben Palmer
Open Mic Showcase: Boyce Blanchard
Shawn Boyd
The Chinaman
Natalino Monastra
Bob McClure
Terence J Smith
Cameron Amiga
Steve Sullivan
MC: Jerry Jaffe

The cover, like Willy, is Free, and you should be too!

Find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eastside-Comedy-Zone/181068485237168

Contact us at: eastsidecomedyzone at hotmail.com

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR