[NEohioPAL] Auditions at Gltg

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Tue Jan 25 10:15:01 PST 2011

*AUDITIONS FOR
GEAUGA LYRIC THEATER*

*INTO THE WOODS*
*DIRECTOR  FRANK LUCAS
MUSIC DIRECTOR KAREN PORTER
SHOW DATES: WEEKENDS MARCH 25-APRIL 10*

AUDITIONS SUNDAY JANUARY 30 2 PM
GEAUGA LYRIC ARTS CENTER 106 WATER ST CHARDON, OH
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
CALL 440-547-8210 AND LEAVE MESSAGE

*PARTS AVAILABLE:
BAKER'S WIFE
CINDERELLA'S MOTHER
BAKER
CINDERELLA'S PRINCE
RAPUNZEL'S PRINCE
STEWARD*

* LITTLE WOMEN*

*Director Angela Miloro*
*Year 2 of the Teen Drama Project at GLTG
Auditions:
January 27 and 28 6-8:30
Callbacks*
* January 29 12:00*

*THIS IS AN ALL TEEN SHOW. Ages eligible to audition are 12-18.*
*Please prepare a 1-2 minute monologue from a published play (an actual
show). *
*Please begin your monologue with the title of the play, the author, and the
character you are reading.
Be prepared to also read from the script.*

*Show dates open to the public: April 15 and 16 at 7:30, April 17 at 2:00*

*School show dates: April 15 at 9:00 (This is a Friday morning)
POSSIBLY April 14 (Thursday) during the day--please keep this date open.*
*THERE WILL BE SCHOOL PERFORMANCES FOR THIS SHOW.*
 One will definitely be on APRIL 15 in the morning, so you will have to miss
school.

*AVAILABLE ROLES:*
**ALL ROLES WILL BE PLAYED BY TEENS.*
* THE AGES FOLLOWING THE PART INDICATE THE AGE YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO
PORTRAY ONSTAGE.
*Meg March (15-18), Female
Jo March (14-16), Female
Amy March (12-13), Female
Beth March (13-14), Female
Marmee (Mother), Female
Laurie (15-18), Male
John Brooke (18+), Male
Aunt March (Elderly Aunt), Female
Edward March (15-18), Male
Professor Bhaer (18+), Male

A rehearsal schedule will be handed out at auditions
*. In order to be considered for casting, you must have a flexible school
schedule*
 and be able to miss on the days we have our school performances.
*The goal of this show is to introduce theater to as many young people as
possible.
 This will be achieved through school performances as well as casting—
everyone will be given opportunities for roles, not just experienced teens.

*NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY*