[NEohioPAL] Auditions for a Musical Cinderella

Natalie Rossi ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 09:42:50 PST 2011

OH Young Stars Theatre Group
is holding  Auditions for a
Musical Cinderella
Auditions: January 20th- February 18th.
Callback: February 19th - February 20th
Rehearsals will take place every Saturday from 3:30pm- 6:30pm, starting on February 27th
To Schedule your Audition, please contact 216-702-6980 or e/m ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
www.ohyoungstarstheatregroup.info
Cinderella Audition List:
Cinderella
Prince
Prince’s Brother
Fairy Godmother
King
Queen
Stepmother
Portia
Joy
Heralds
Chef
Stewards
Coachman
Mice

The Townspeople

Little Girl
Little Boy
Father
Mother
Daughter
1st Girl
2nd Girl
3rd Girl
Woman #1
Woman #2
Oldest Sister
Younger Sister
Kid Sister
Sloppy Girl
“Bad” Girl
Studious Girl
Grandma

Auditions are open children and teens ages 8-16.  Elementary, Middle and High school students are encouraged to apply. Ability to act and sing a must.

What are you looking for: I am looking for personality, ability to act and sing . Please respond only if you can seriously commit.

When and where are the Auditions/Callbacks?  Auditions: January 20th- February 18th.

Callback: February 19th - February 20th

Rehearsal will take place every Saturday from 3pm- 7pm, starting on February 27th. If you may have a picture and/or resume please e/m them to me.

What age range are you looking for? 8-16

What do the kids need for the audition?  Please prepare 1 min monologue and a song.

What are the rehearsal schedules like and show performance dates? Rehearsals will be once a week.  On Saturdays from 3:30pm-7:00pm. Rehearsals will start on February 27th

Performance: End of May, location and time will be provided

Auditions: Lyndhurst/Mayfield area, please call me for directions

Rehearsals: Chagrin Rd, Beachwood, OH, please call me for directions

To schedule your audition, please contact: 216-702-6980 or
e/m ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com

Look forward to working with you.

Natalie A Rossi- Artistic Director/Producer
ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
216-702-6980