[NEohioPAL] Shadow Hunters of Ohio will be conducting seminars in haunted locations

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Fri Jan 28 08:21:27 PST 2011

Have you’ve always wanted to learn more about ghost hunting, always wanted to participate in one?

Shadow Hunters will be conducting a series of seminars in local haunted locations that will incorporate classroom time, learning about ghosts and the equipment, a special guest speaker and an actual investigation using our equipment.  These seminars will be approximately 4 hours in length with the first 2 1/2 hours spent in the classroom and the last 1 1/2 hour participating in a ghost hunt.  The cost will be $40.00 per person

If you have ever wanted to learn more about ghosts, the equipment investigators use or go on an actual ghost hunt this will be your opportunity...Don't miss out.

We will soon be providing more information so keep checking our website and our press releases.

We are asking for anyone who would be interested in signing up to e-mail our team at  shadow.hunters.oh at gmail.com with your name and phone number so that we can contact you once we have the first date scheduled.

This is a CAN'T MISS opportunity....

Shadow Hunters of Ohio has traveled many states to many locations ranging from prisons, hospitals, commercial buildings and residential homes. Our team members are professional and respectful with extensive knowledge and experience in the paranormal field.

You can visit our website at www.shadowhuntersofohio.com

You can also check out one of our KII sessions from Eastern State Penitentiary on You Tube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_A_rqN-lRE