[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL FOR CSU STUDENT THESIS FILM!

Nate Miller smeagolguy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 1 09:59:57 PST 2011

Hello to all NEohioPAL subscribers!

  My name is Nate Miller, and I'm a senior film student at Cleveland State University, and am currently looking to fill four very important roles in my short thesis film!

Some information on the film....

Title: Claire
Logline:  A young woman seeks to avenge personal demons by killing the murderer of a local young girl...her father.

The movie is being shot over a 3 day period on March 4th, 5th and 6th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).  It is going to be shot in two primary locations: One in West Geauga, and the other at Cleveland State.

Roles:
-Kate(18-25 years old) The protagonist of this short film.  A tough young woman, who has some personal dark secrets, but hides them with frustration.
-Edward(40-60 years old).  Kate's Father.  A seemingly nice man, but also has a dark skeleton in his closet.
-Jody (18-25 years old) A snotty, arrogant young woman who holds no punches.
-Claire (18-25 years old) A innocent young woman that becomes a catalyst in Kate's fate.

CASTING CALL
WHEN: Next Monday, February 7th and Next Wednesday February 9th from 6pm to 9pm both nights!
WHERE: Cleveland State University Library, 3rd floor in Multimedia Services, Room 304 (RT 304).

Please contact me for more specific information on time and location!!!!!

Please email me at smeagolguy at sbcglobal.net or call me at 216-258-9224 to set up an audition time!  Or call my producer, Seth Kopchu at 216-905-1550.  Walk in's are also fine!

If possible please email me a head shot/resume, or bring a head shot/resume into the audition!

ALSO!!!!This is a student film, so unfortunately acting is completely on a volunteer basis and there will be no compensation for the roles filled.  Actors will be given a DVD copy of the film when finished and free
 food and drinks on set.

Thanks so much,

Nate Miller
108 Films