[NEohioPAL] GREAT PAY - Need occasional "Roadie" for one-woman show. Flex schedule

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 10:30:44 PST 2011

Hi neohiopalers

I'm looking to hire one or more dependable assistant/roadie to travel to various locations (90% local to Cleveland/Akron/Canton area) with the occasional out of town gig (MI, PA, etc).  This is for my one-woman comedy show, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN, which is performed on average 25-40 times per year.  (see. www.MaryFaktor.com for details)

Some shows are morning, afternoon or evening, some require occasional over-night with accommodations and meals provided.  Audience crowds average 100-1000 ...Almost always a sold out crowd of enthusiastic women.

The job would consist of:

Meeting at my home in Hudson punctually at designated time
Driving with me in my vehicle to location,
Unloading and setting up simple staging, (takes about 1/2 hour)
Doing whatever you wish for the next two hours while I perform
Breaking down simple set when show is over,  (another 1/2 hour)
reloading vehicle and driving back home
Collecting your check for $100 on the spot

You would be an independent contractor.
All venues are hotels, party centers, meeting halls, etc.Most often lunch or dinner is included at the gig. You are ALWAYS treated with respect and appreciation by myself and my clients.

Applicants MUST be dependable and punctual clean-cut, have clean driving record.  Must be a NON-SMOKER with no alcohol or drug problems, truly LIKE people, be pleasantly sociable with clients, have a good sense of humor and positive attitude.

Bonuses are given for longer trips, harder load-ins, or other special circumstances.

Please send a photo, resume and email 100 words or less of why you think this position would be right for you. DO NOT hit reply...send to FaktorTheActor at aol.com (your first test of how you listen to instructions LOL)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hugs
Mary Faktor(the actor ;-)
www.MaryFaktor.com