[NEohioPAL] ATROCITY PARADE prototype issue for sale on Barnes & Noble's Nook Store

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Wed Feb 2 17:36:37 PST 2011

The text-only prototype issue of Atrocity Parade ©  magazine is now available for sale, priced at $9.95, on Barnes & Noble's Nook Store. The Nook ebook reader appears to be color- and graphic-friendly.

Atrocity Parade is the journal of record of the fictional Hatchetnap, which is loosely based on the geography, culture and character of Lakewood, Ohio. Something is fundamentally wrong in this noirish abyss, and its effect on the population causes characterological impairment that perpetually fuels the instability of Hatchetnap's harsh societal landscape.

The link to my Barnes & Noble page is here:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Atrocity-Parade/Michael-A-Miller/e/2940012073723/?itm=1&USRI=atrocity+parade
or
http://tinyurl.com/6chry36

The Atrocity Parade prototype is also for sale in the Kindle Store, also priced at $9.95. The link is here:

http://www.amazon.com/Atrocity-Parade-Prototype-ebook/dp/B004LB5BEE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1296696481&sr=1-1-spell#
or
http://tinyurl.com/5ssjnna

My Author's Page on the Kindle Store:

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Alan-Miller/e/B004LP1FXG/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
or
http://tinyurl.com/6crkel4

Both Amazon and Barnes & Noble allow consumers to download their respective software to laptops, PCs and other devices free of charge.
Both retailers also offer free samples of my work that will display once the software is downloaded.

Please, take a look and spread the word to everyone you know who likes a read they can savor.

Cheers,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
Atrocity Parade ©