[NEohioPAL] Wonderful cat needs a good home

michael green colperon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 18:36:57 PST 2011

I desperately need to find a home for
my cat.  We took in our granddaughter in January who is now living with us, and discovered she is allergic to cats.

Alley is a wonderful and very affectionate 6 year old cat,
mostly indoor, spayed, declawed, healthy, and as clean and
litter box trained as any cat.  We totally love her and
hate to give her up but have no choice.  We are praying
to find a good home for her.  Please, if you are a cat
lover, you will love Alley. This really is a critical
situation, so please, if you are a cat lover, you will love
this cat, so PLEASE take her!

I can be reached on my cell 440-554-6349 or colperon at yahoo.com

Thank you,
Michael Green