[NEohioPAL] Auditions for a Musical Cinderella

Natalie Rossi ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 14:46:11 PST 2011

OH Young Stars Theatre Group
is holding  Auditions for a
Musical Cinderella
contact 216-702-6980   or e/m ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
www.ohyoungstarstheatregroup.info
Cinderella Audition List:
Cinderella - a beautiful maiden that is constantly offended by her wicked stepmother and stepsisters- Ages 11-16
Olivia- duke's daughter, in love with Prince - Ages 11-16
Prince - in love with Cinderella - Ages 14-17
Prince’s Brother/Prince's Sister- don't agree with Prince - Ages 10--17
Fairy Godmother - helps Cinderella to go to the Royal Ball. Ages- 11-16
Fairy/Fairy Prince- Helps Cinderella 8-14
King - Prince's Father -Ages 14-17
Queen - Prince's Mother -Ages 13-17
Stepmother -wicked and mean to Cinderella - Ages 13-16
Portia - mean step -sister of Cinderella -Ages 11-16
Joy -mean step- sister of Cinderella- Ages 11-16
Heralds - Ages 10-15
Chef -Ages 10-16
Planner -Ages 10-16
Baker - Ages 9-16
Stewards -Ages 10-16
Coachman  Ages 10-16
2 Mice Ages 9-12

The Townspeople

Girl
 Boy
Father
Mother
Daughter
1st Girl
2nd Girl
3rd Girl
Woman #1
Woman #2
Oldest Sister
Younger Sister
Kid Sister
Sloppy Girl
“Bad” Girl
Studious Girl
Grandma

Auditions: January 20th- February 18th.
Callback: February 19th - February 20th
Rehearsals will take place every Saturday from 3pm- 6:30pm, starting on February 26th
Auditions are open children and teens ages 8-17.  Elementary, Middle and High school students are encouraged to apply. Ability to act and sing a must.

What are you looking for: I am looking for personality, ability to act and sing . Please respond only if you can seriously commit.

When and where are the Auditions/Callbacks?  Auditions: January 20th- February 18th.

Callback: February 19th - February 20th

Rehearsal will take place every Saturday, starting on February 26th. If you may have a picture and/or resume please e/m them to me.

What age range are you looking for? 8-17

What do the kids need for the audition?  Please prepare 1 min monologue and a song.

What are the rehearsal schedules like and show performance dates? Rehearsals will be once a week.  On Saturdays from 3:30pm-6:30pm or 4-7pm. Rehearsals will start on February 26th

Performance: May 20, 21st or 22nd, location and time will be provided

Auditions: Lyndhurst/Mayfield area, please call me for directions

Rehearsals: Chagrin Rd, Beachwood, OH, please call me for directions

To schedule your audition, please contact:
216-702-6980     or
e/m ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com

Look forward to working with you.

Natalie A Rossi- Artistic Director/Producer
ohtalentcasting at yahoo.com
216-702-6980