[NEohioPAL] Acting for Film & TV Class FULL! More to come!

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 20:29:45 PST 2011

Hello Actors,

Thank you for the amazing response.  The class filled quickly.

I even extended the 4 week class to 6 weeks in order to give more actors the
opportunity to participate.

Please watch Neohiopal for notices of future classes or email me to get on my
email list.

I will be scheduling a limited number of new private students shortly.  Please
visit my web site for information and email me for an appointment.

And, as always, email me to be on the class wait list.  After all, it is flu
season.
 Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com