[NEohioPAL] A Robust Recommendation for Jinxed Costume & Magic

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Sat Feb 12 20:39:04 PST 2011

If you are ever in need of costumes, accessories, magic tricks, makeup or
any items for any size event, I hope you'll call Jinxed Costumes & Magic,
right here in Cleveland.

I've done business with Tim, the owner, for over 20 years and I have never
been disappointed by the service, quality of merchandise or generous store
policies.  It's a great company run by great people.

It's a real crap shoot ordering items on line and unfortunately, I've done
it with regret. 200 Kazoos came to my home the other day and they didn't KA
or ZOO! I wish I had thought to ask Tim's advice first.

I went in to *Jinxed* today to pick up a costume and several last minute
accessories and Tim had everything I needed at excellent prices.  And if he
doesn't have something I need, he finds out where to get it, as quickly as
possible. He even anticipated other specific items I may want for my gig
tonight, ordered them just in case, and sure enough, I bought those too.  He
couldn't have been more accommodating, as usual.
*
Contact Jinxed at
4666 Ridge Road *
*Brooklyn, Ohio 44144 * *
just 3/4 miles North of I-480
216-749-3866
http://www.jinxedcostumesandmagic.com/

Sincerely-
A Happy Customer since 1989!**

 *
*Jean Zarzour*
216-521-3831
Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
NEW! Podcasts on FYV Blog!
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Classes* -* **8/wks on Tuesdays March 1-April
19*<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>,
6-9pm <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>* *
*Find Your Voice & Market It!* Sat. 4/16
11am-4pm<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
IMDb <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>Blogger<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction> <http://www.lipschtick.com/>
Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=3867607&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=682781419>
*Lipschtick* <http://www.lipschtick.com>*- Putting the Show in
BusinessSince 1989
* <http://www.lipschtick.com>*!* <http://www.lipschtick.com>
What's New! *  ** ** * <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>
*Jean appears opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in Love and Other Drugs, in theaters
Nov. 24!* <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>*
*<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/>
* * <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578258/combined>*
*<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578258/combined>
*& As Elena Liriano in episode 10 of Detroit 1-8-7, ABC Tuesday
nights*<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578258/combined>
* *** <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/>**<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/>
<http://www.lipschtick.com/>