[NEohioPAL] Get a Massage & Benefit the Beck

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Mon Feb 14 15:55:09 PST 2011

Get a Massage & Benefit the Beck<http://www.beckcenter.org/2011/01/28/get-a-massage-benefit-the-beck/>

Actor and massage therapist Patrick Carroll of Soothe Massage and Wellness is donating his talent to benefit the Beck Center.

Schedule a massage with Patrick February 20 through 26, and he'll donate his fee and all gratuities to the Beck Center's S.O.S. - Save Our Seats campaign. Massages for first-time visitors to Soothe are only $39, so be sure to tip Patrick well. If you're a returning customer, your impact is even greater.

So relax with a soothing massage and enjoy your next Main Stage show at the Beck Center in the comfort of your newly refurbished seat.

To schedule an appointment with Patrick, call Soothe Massage and Wellness at 440.331.4045. Soothe is located in Beachcliff Market Square at 19310 Detroit Avenue in Rocky River. Visit their website at www.soothemassage.com<http://www.soothemassage.com>.

Click here to learn more about the Save Our Seats<http://www.beckcenter.org/2010/12/02/give-a-seat-make-a-memory/> campaign at the Beck Center.

Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring regional artists.

Thank you for supporting the arts in our community!

Posted by:
Fran Storch
Beck Center for the Arts
Publications Manager