[NEohioPAL] Eve n' Stephen at the Beck Center Cafe this Friday 7 - 9 pm

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 23 19:52:48 PST 2011

  Hi folks,
      This is the first time for Eve n' Stephen in this venue :)
      In addition to our regular folk/pop songlist of originals and the songs
you love to sing, we also like to be pretty current and topical during any given
performance. That said,will be dedicating the Indigo Girl's " Closer To Fine" to
our colleagues in the Beck Center Production of " Jerry Springer, The Opera."
The reason being, "Closer To Fine" is about living in the gray since life just
isn't black or white or so easily-defined.(For those of you who do not know, 200
picketers showed up opening night.)
     We will be singing from 7 - 9 pm, so if you stop by for coffee or a snack
before the show, we'd love to  see you!    :):)   Eve n' Stephen