[NEohioPAL] WEATHER CANCELLATION: Costume Shop Liquidation Sale - Great Lakes Theater Festival

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Fri Feb 25 07:51:49 PST 2011

Due to the inclement weather, our Costume Shop Liquidation Sale has been canceled for today. Roads and parking are simply too nasty to proceed. Sorry folks.

However, the sale WILL proceed during tomorrow's (Saturday, 2/26) originally scheduled hours 10a-2p. Hopefully we'll see everyone tomorrow when things are looking a little better.

Stay warm and safe!

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 241-5490 x317 / (216) 241-6315 Fax
www.greatlakestheater.org