[NEohioPAL] BASSIST IN NEED OF A MIRACLE...OR GIGS

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:48:32 PST 2011

Akron based bassist looking to book some paying gigs in the area.  I'm willing to travel throughout NE Ohio as long as I don't end up paying more in gas than the gig pays.

I play upright and electric bass and some rhythm and classical guitar and I am fluent in 2.5 clefs (I'm a little wonky with tenor clef down low on the staff).  I have an extensive background in musical theater pits, opera pits, orchestras and some worship bands and sight reading is not an problem (usually-that statement is in no way intended to be viewed as a challenge and all bets are off with Mahler or Bruckner and the like).

I am available for sub work as well (not the naval vessel) and am comfortable with limited notice for gigs.

Thanks,
Brian

HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=232052263100#/group.php?v=wall&gid=232052263100