[NEohioPAL] Prop needed: black metal box

nadav zohar nadavzohar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:36:15 PST 2011

Need a prop for a video shoot...

Looking to borrow anything that could pass as a high-tech air compressor or generator of some kind; think black and boxy. It should be about the size of a mini-fridge. Even if it's just an empty black metal box, that's fine as long as it could be passed off as a high-tech piece of equipment. Bonus points if it has little lights on it, vents, and at least 2 sides without big logos.

The prop will become part of a "high-altitude simulation tent"--so this prop is the difference between that and an ordinary tent.

The 1-day shoot will take place once the weather warms up a bit, probably April at the earliest.

We can't afford to pay--only borrow--so any help is DEEPLY appreciated. (The finished video isn't going to have credits, otherwise we'd offer one!) We will need the prop a day or two before the shoot, and you will get the prop back as soon as possible (a day or two) after the shoot--we'll coordinate on all of that by phone or email. No alterations will be done to the prop--you'll get it back exactly as you gave it to us.

Please email Nadav:

nadavzohar at hotmail.com