[NEohioPAL] Upcoming solo guitar shows...

Rare Blend music at rareblend.net
Wed Mar 2 14:35:14 PST 2011

Greetings,

Hope everyone here is welI. Thought I'd mentioned some upcoming solo guitar gigs for the month of  March. Please make sure to check my websites for more up to date calendar as some gigs get added at short notice.  Take care!

Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 5pm
Whole Foods Market  (5x7 event)
13998 Cedar Rd
University Heights 44118

Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 8pm
Phoenix Coffee
4441 Mayfiled Rd
South Euclid 44121

Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 4:30pm
Kurios Cafe
5883 Broadview Rd
Parma 44134

Vic Samalot / Solo instrumental guitar
www.myspace.com/vsamalot
www.reverbnation.com/victorsamalot
www.youtube.com/vicsamalot

"Solo instrumental guitar inspired by jazz stylings, latin, acoustic rock, on the spot improvisations, ambient and world rhythms. A fresh tapestry of compositions, original in structure and improvisation."