[NEohioPAL] Paid positions backstage Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:07:34 PST 2011

Do you have Backstage Theatre Experience?

If so, Stocker Arts Center Has an Opportunity

For YOU to work the road tour of

ALL SHOOK UP

on Wednesday, March 30th!

We are looking for several electricians, sound people, props people,
wardrobe, and carpenters to assist with the load-in, run, and load-out
of ALL SHOOK UP on Wednesday, March 30, 2011.

Call time is tentatively scheduled to be 7:30a.m.  The load-in could go
until 5:30p.m. or end earlier.  The load-out call time will be at
approximately 9:15p.m. (or as set by the tour manager that day) and
could possibly last until 2:30a.m.

Positions pay at least minimum wage (and time-and-a-half after 8 hours
in a day).  For more details, please call Matt Papp, Stocker Arts Center
Theatre Coordinator, at 440.366.7135 or email him at mpapp at lorainccc.edu

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio, and is easily accessible
from I-90.  For further directions see our website at
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm

Matt looks forward to hearing from you!

Linda Hefner

Box Office Coordinator