[NEohioPAL] Important Information Regarding The Reel Show!

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:33:28 PST 2011

Tune in this Saturday (3/5) for another great week of The Reel Show! Still haven't seen the show? You can watch all our previous shows by going to www.reelnewsshow.com!

On this week's show, we have three great projects for you to watch.

Featured films:

Short drama-crime film “Underground Sonata” (RT: 14:00)
Vincent, an undercover cop, never thought he would see the love of his life again after she suddenly ran out on him — until years later when he finds her on the wrong side of the law! Now the star-crossed lovers must finally confront each other to find the truth.

Short drama film “Accidental Art” (RT: 05:00)
A lonely housewife’s affair with the repairman has an unexpected affect on her art work.

Music Video for “Autumn Tragedy” by Ignis Fatuus (RT:04:46)

We also have some great guests joining us in the chat room, so if you're watching the show, sign into the chat and talk to them! This is your opportunity to network with working, award-winning filmmakers from around the world without ever leaving your house!

Noah Cooper, Writer/Director of “Underground Sonata” (New Haven, CT)
Peter John Ross, Writer/Director of “Accidental Art” (Columbus, OH)
Jonathan L. Bowen, Director of “Ignis Fatuus” (Los Angeles, CA)

Our live guest in the studio this week will be Producer/Director Larry Longstreth, with an interview and clips from his film, The Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something.

And don't forget about The Reel News, announcing upcoming events and projects, casting and crew calls for films around the US.

Join us this Saturday for the show! Saturday, March 5th from 2-3pm on www.morningshowcentral.com/watch!

This is our last one-hour show! Starting March 12th, we are switching to two hours, from 2-4pm every Saturday. Check out our website, www.reelnewsshow.com, to see if there are any shows in particular you'd like to catch!

We are always working on improving the show. If you have any comments or suggestions for us regarding the show, please feel free to e-mail us at show at reelnewsshow.com. Our show is getting even better, and as film projects all around us pick up, there is going to be a lot of great stuff you don't want to miss on the show! Watch us live, or view the show after. www.reelnewsshow.com.