[NEohioPAL] THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, New Episodes - Open Roles.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:21:47 PST 2011

I locate great Actors with NEOPal.
NEOPal is great for my
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Web Series!
THANKS NEOPAL!!

When I post new roles, new and established
actors contact me, and great scenes are begun;
like this Test Read that, when completed, will be
a new episode of
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES
Link To The Test Read:
youtube.com/watch?v=x8jkKPDeyD8

Link To THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Web Site, Videos:
lordlandonline.com/apps/videos/

Link To Open Roles/Characters:
lordlandonline.com/castingopenroles.htm

Checkout the details on open roles, find a role
you're interested in portraying, contact Crazy Dee,
Test Read, and you too will be on
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

If you are an actor who is interested in acting
in THE BLKICE CHRONICLES, but I don't have a role
open, and I like your resume/bio & head shot,
I will write a character especially for you!

I wrote Det. Collins and Det. Stark especially for the
two actors who portray the two characters in this clip!
youtube.com/watch?v=x8jkKPDeyD8

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES  Web Series
is shot on location at:
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
('Warrensville's Compact Disc Store' on top of building)
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Telephone Line.