[NEohioPAL] We're ALL SHOOK UP at Stocker Arts Center!

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Fri Mar 11 09:47:29 PST 2011

The King is back, and we're All Shook Up at Stocker Arts Center!

We'd like to spend One Night With You on March 30 at 7:30 p.m. More than
24 Elvis hits are featured in All Shook Up, a fun, laugh-out-loud,
feel-good story of crazy love triangles set in a small town somewhere in
middle America. Watch as the motor-cycle riding, guitar playing, hip
swiveling hunk rides into town and turns it upside down, all to an Elvis
soundtrack! Rock out with Jailhouse Rock, Heartbreak Hotel, Burning
Love, and so many more of your favorite Elvis songs.

Don't miss out on this wonderful show! It's Now or Never, so Don't Be
Cruel, order tickets now! Tickets are $34/orchestra and $27/mezzanine.
Don't worry about finding a parking space on a class night. Valet
parking is available for this event for just $5 per car!

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6 p.m. Monday through
Friday and 90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040 or
800-995-5222 ext. 4040. For more information about this, or any of our
other shows, or to order tickets online, visit us at:
www.lorainccc.edu/stocker

Stocker Arts Center, winner of the Best Live Music Venue and Best
Theater in the 2010 Pulse Magazine "Best of Lorain County" competition,
is on the campus of Lorain County Community College - we're closer than
you think! - 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. Free parking is
available on campus.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner, Box Office Coordinator
Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7144 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7144

lhefner at lorainccc.edu