[NEohioPAL] scoring person needed

Heidi Boone medicjw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 19:00:42 PST 2011

I usually do not respond to these messages. I find people tend to let their
emotions get the better of them. NeoPal is for supporting the arts by supporting
each other. I am not talking about financial support. In Technical theatre
,which believe it or not does take years of training, people are asked to work
for resume credit or volunteer to help on a regular basis. Most decide whether
or not they take these jobs themselves. No drama. If you do not want one of the
positions listed on this site do not take it. Please do not attack a fellow
artist working or volunteering in the field. I have met many young composers
that just want a chance to put their music out there. Should everyone get paid,
certainly. But this is not Voltaire and this is not the best of all possible
worlds. So in this case a offer has been rescinded, and a lot of hard feelings
have been made. Please think before you throw anger at another. Leave the drama
for the stage and your blogs.
Heidi JW Boone