[NEohioPAL] Looking for registered nurse to speak about high blood pressure in TV interview

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 11:32:14 PDT 2011

Hi all,

  I am looking for a Registered nurse to speak on high blood pressure for a 7
minute TV interview.

  We will be taping on Tuesday, March 22 at 4:00PM at Cable 9 Studios in
Macedonia.

   I will give you the questions ahead of time.  I would like to have you
demonstrate how to take a BP, what the numbers mean, what medications,  and side

effects, etc.

  There is no pay but you will be provided a link to your segment.

  Please email me if interested.  Karen at kmmk816 at yahoo.com

Here are a few links to a previous shows to give you an idea.

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=b15c8337e2ec1d69bcafcdde6c50aec6

http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=bfb161462eb3ab8e8455d199d7b80d7a

  Thanks so much!