[NEohioPAL] Dance Instructor Needed-Master Dance Classes

hrebecca82 at aol.com hrebecca82 at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 12:50:09 PDT 2011

THIS SUMMER- Creative Movement Center is putting together a wonderful series of MASTER DANCE CLASSES
for professionals, college dance students, or any experienced-advanced dancers .

Every Monday night from 6:30-8:00 pm we will be offering a unique MASTER CLASS
for students at a rate of $10 per class.

We are looking for a few more instructors to fill some of our open Monday nights.

Instructors must be professionals in their field/ many years experience teaching and or performing.
We are looking for instructors in any of these styles:
Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, Ballet, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop

Please contact Owner , Hayley Weiss before April 20th to if you are interested in teaching for us:

Phone #440-546-0123
Email:  hayley at creativemovementcenter.com

www.creativemovementcenter.com

Thank you very much!  We hope to see some of you at our Master Class series this summer!