[NEohioPAL] Singers Needed-Bishop Emil J. Mhalik Byzantine Catholic Cultural Center

Bryan Scotton bryman101 at aim.com
Wed Mar 16 15:46:57 PDT 2011

Event: The Bishop Emil J. Mhalik Byzantine Catholic Cultural Center eagerly awaits the opportunity to celebrate Pascha (Easter) at Holy Ghost Church in historic Tremont.  We currently are developing a choir for this special event.  All voice parts are needed.  We expect choir members to attend one rehearsal on Monday, April 18th from 6:30PM to 9:00PM at Holy Ghost Church (2420 West 14th Street; Cleveland, OH).  The choir will sing the Paschal Vigil (Easter Service) at 12 midnight on Holy Saturday evening (Saturday, April 23).  Call time for this performance will be 11:30 PM at Holy Ghost Church.  The stipend for both the rehearsal and the performance is $50.00.  Interested individuals should contact Bryan Scotton, Music Director of the Bishop Emil J. Mhalik Byzantine Catholic Cultural Center (216-904-0865/bryanscotton at gmail.com) for additional details and to arrange your audition time.   Thank you.