[NEohioPAL] Western Reserve Junior Service League "Viva Lake County" Auditions

CPriceConcord at aol.com CPriceConcord at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 16:03:06 PDT 2011

Our 2011 Red Stocking Revue is fast approaching!  The two  performances
will be May 20 and may 21 at Harvey High School in  Painesville.  We are
looking for talented individuals to be in our  Show.

Every other year we put on a performance and the proceeds from the Show go
back to the community through our grant funding program.  This is a major
fundraiser for the Western Reserve Junior Service League.

Meet the Director Night, the kickoff to the Red  Stocking Revue will be
held Monday, April 25th, 6:30 at Hellriegel's Inn, 1840  Mentor Avenue,
Painesville OH.  ALL are invited to come, meet the director  (Brint
Learned-Executive Director Rabbit Run Theater) and hear all about our  Show and what you
need to do to be in the show.  WE NEED  TALENT!!

Tuesday 4/26 and Wednesday 4/27 are audition days.  Come to Harvey  High
School to audition at 6:30.  Singers - please come prepared with sheet  music
or a CD (without words) or just a smile with your own rendition of "Happy
Birthday".  Dancers will also audition, so bring appropriate shoes.

If there is any other information you need, please e-mail me or call me at
440/354-0297.

Thank you.
Chris Price