[NEohioPAL] PNR benefit show this Saturday!

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:51:42 PDT 2011

Join us for a night of improvised laughs this Saturday, March 19! While making the funny we'll be raising funds for Pedaling for a Cure. Hope to see you there!

Now in its 10th year, Point of No Return Improv is a not-for-profit improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan on Facebook.