[NEohioPAL] One More Day Until... American Africans Presents "Happy Hour!"

Najaa Young americanafricans at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:33:43 PDT 2011

I would like to personally invite you and your patrons to join me, Najaa
Young, and Rasheed Jihad for a "Happy Hour" of short films and live
entertainment to benefit our upcoming documentary, *American Africans*. The
event will be held March 18, 2011 from 6:30pm – 9:30pm at the YMCA in
downtown Cleveland, 2200 Prospect Ave., Cleveland OH 44115. *The cost is $25
however, we are offering a discount for students and groups of 10 or more.
For students and groups of 10 or more the price is just $15!* Students must
present a valid student ID at the door and groups of 10 or more must email
me at americanafricans at gmail.com prior to the event. Complimentary
appetizers and refreshments will be served. Free parking is available.

 *American Africans* is a documentary that explores the lives of African
Americans who have chosen to practice traditional African religions and
cultures in the United States and what prompted them to make such a
decision. It further explores origins of this movement and how it has
impacted families who have chosen this path.

To learn more about *American Africans* please visit our website at:
http://americanafricansdocumentary.com/. Can't make it?  Donate online at:
http://www.indiegogo.com/American-Africans?a=9564&i=addr.

--
*Najaa Young*