[NEohioPAL] CSU student film auditions - 3 locations - Tues, Weds, Thurs

Jennifer Overstreet jennifer_writes at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 09:55:44 PDT 2011

I’m working with a fellow CSU student (Kevin Molnar) on his film for a class
focusing on his writing and directing talents. Audition info is below.

We can offer meals, drinks, and snacks on the set, a copy of the DVD, and our
undying affection. Kevin is great about getting people a rough cut for their
reel right away, along with a copy of the completed film.

In addition, if I ever work on a film with a budget and have some ability to
recommend people to hire, the people who have ever helped me out on a film are
first in my mind. That’s how I roll. : )

AUDITION INFO(3 dates):

Tues March 22nd
6pm to 8:30pm
Cuyahoga County Library (Parma-Snow Branch)
2121 Snow Road (between State & Broadview)
Parma, OH 44134

Weds March 23rd
5:30pm to 8:30pm
Cuyahoga County Library (Maple Heights Branch)
5225 Library Lane
Maple Heights, OH 44137

Thurs March 24th
5:30pm to 8:30pm
Lakewood Public Library (Main Branch)
15425 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood, OH 44107
(Additional parking across the street behind Drug Mart)

Portions of the script will be available at the audition. Monologues are also
welcome.

FILMINFO:

Logline: Two paranormal agents investigate attacks by a demonic cult.

Character Descriptions:

RILEY (early 20s-mid 50s): Riley is the kind of guy who seems to always have the
answers or is willing to go to any lengths to find them. Riley usually remains
calm, cool and collected. At times, he can appear detached, almost dead inside.

WILSON (early 20s-mid 50s): Wilson is a psychopathic, sadist who is quick to
voice his opinion loudly on any topic (whether you like it or not) and is always
ready for a fight. Wilson is the guy you want on your side when fighting a war.
Luckily, he’s Riley’s backup.

HEATHER (late teens-mid 50s): Heather may look like your average girl next door,
but when pushed, she refuses to take crap from anyone. Heather is blunt and
hates when people beat around the bush with her.

NICO (any age): Nico is a necromancer from hell who is silent, but speaks
volumes with his actions. Nico’s eyes are the gateway to his emotions.
 JAKE (late teens-early 30s): Jake is a college student who is attacked by
demons. Jake is a fighter who is quick to take action and will go to any lengths
to escape.