[NEohioPAL] A Leap of Faith

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Wed Mar 23 21:25:16 PDT 2011

Find out why Heads Up Productions is producing what people have come
to call "The Gay Jesus" Play.  (And find out why it's not actually
about "gay" Jesus.)

This is the fourth post in a series from the company about why we're
tackling the sensitive subjects of homosexuality and religion in one
play.  Check back weekly for more updates.

"A Leap of Faith" is written by Heads Up Productions Company Member
and Corpus Christi Ensemble Member Tyler Hodges.

Benjamin approached me a few times to work on Corpus Christi as either
the director or stage manager.  I wasn’t sure I could commit to the
play the way I really needed to.  I wasn’t sure I connected as deeply
as others could.  He approached me one last time because he might need
women to perform some of the roles, but told me not to get my hopes up.

Upon reading Corpus Christi a third time with the idea of performing
in it, I found myself switching gears, becoming really excited and…
getting my hopes up.

Continue Reading at www.headsupproductions.net

Corpus Christi runs April 21-23 at 7 pm in the Sanctuary of First
Grace United Church of Christ.  Tickets are $5 and reservations can be
made on the Corpus Christi page of www.headsupproductions.net