[NEohioPAL] Benefiit Concert for Japan

Margaret Reardon margaretreardon at netzero.net
Fri Mar 25 07:40:57 PDT 2011

  Benefit Concert  for Japan

Monday March 28, 2011 7:00 pm
Plymouth Church
2860 Coventry Road
Cleveland, Ohio

Please join us in a benefit concert for Japan given by musicians of
the Cleveland Orchestra. All free will offerings will be given as charity to
Japan Platform, a coalition of 32 organizations providing humanitarian aid to
victims of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. With Church World
Service they will provide emergency relief to some 25,000 people now
living at 100 evacuation centers in northeastern Japan, focusing on areas
where the basics of food, water, sanitation, electricity and fuel are needed.

"I am not a doctor, a scientist, or an architect with a clear path to volunteer in
a recovery effort. I am merely a violinist. As such, it is my hope that this
musical gathering will serve to bring some comfort to victims of Japan
and to all of us"     Sae Shiragami This concert is made possible by  a number of non-profit organizations
working together. Organized by the United Church of Christ (UCC)
All checks made payable to UCC will go to Japan Platform

For more information contact (Joan) Chiaki Ishibashi at 216-333-2722