[NEohioPAL] EVE presents THE BEST SONGS I NEVER SANG

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sun Mar 27 11:28:32 PDT 2011

Come get a new perspective on life and love through the words of some of our most well-loved songs when Bette Lou Higgins presents THE BEST SONGS I NEVER SANG: A STORYTELLER'S CONCERT on Wednesday, April 13, 2011; 2p.m. at Pleasant Lake Villa; 7260 Ridge Rd. in Parma. This program is FREE and open to the public. For more information, contact Pleasant Lake Villa at 440-842-2273.

Keep up with all our events at http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org