[NEohioPAL] Hello from TKGprint.com

Ken Detwiler kdetwiler at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 31 06:29:23 PDT 2011

Dear Fred and Friends of Fred -

I’d like to take this opportunity to personally thank all of you for
checking out our newsletter and to introduce you to TKGprint.com
<http://www.tkgprint.com/> .

We are an alternative to your traditional way of obtaining print and feel
we have not only simplified this process for you, but have also made it
affordable.

Most of our clients have a creative person or team that they work with to
get the art completed according to your specifications. Maybe you are that
person!  We understand how important it is to make the right decision when
it comes to choosing your printer.   TKGprint.com
<http://www.tkgprint.com/>  can produce premium full color prints,  on the
best quality of paper,  in the most efficient manner possible.  This is
important to you because efficiency and quality translate into our ability
to offer some of the lowest prices on the web AND allows you to stay within
budget!

We handle printing not only brochures and catalogs but an array of other
items; postcards, business cards and letterhead just to name a few.  Do you
have a special need?  We can handle that too with our custom quote feature
available on our website.

Please consider giving us a try on your next print job.  We look forward to
exceeding your expectations.

Thank you again and make it a Great Day!

Traci

It's ALWAYS a Great Day at
TKGprint.com
Office ☎ 330.952.1958
end_of_the_skype_highlightinend_of_the_skype_highlighting
 <mailto:contact at TKGprint.com> contact at TKGprint.com  |
<http://fuel.icontact.com/www.TKGprint.com> www.TKGprint.com

5171 River Styx Road Medina OH 44256

  <http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/TKGprintcom/167431829935707>
facebooklogo2sml