[NEohioPAL] My sweet adult female cat needs a loving home!

Jodi Brinkman jodibrinkman at me.com
Thu Mar 31 09:58:30 PDT 2011

Hello All!

My personable,  loving, and extremely friendly cat needs more attention than I am able to give her.  She is about 7 years old, a little overweight (but it's part of her charm), with the most lovely fur and eyes you've ever seen.  She loves to cuddle up on laps, loves having company over because it's a new lap for her, and she enjoys bird watching and cat nip toys.  Her special qualities are her signature meows, her dramatic gestures (was raised by an actress), and her ability to sleep like a human (under the covers with head on a pillow).   Is it any wonder why she is named Sweet Pea?

i never thought i would ever part with her, but I am unable to be with her as much anymore, and she deserves the loving attention.  She would be an excellent addition to anyones life, especially someone who has space in their home and heart.

If this sounds like something you or someone you know could love, please email me at jodibrinkman at me.com, and we can exchange numbers and talk about Sweet Pea's transition.

I can not attach pics but would love to send you some if you want to see her.   I hope to hear from you!

Jodi