[NEohioPAL] 'Our Town' at Case Western Reserve University

Kelly McCready kelly_mccready_is at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:16:43 PDT 2011

Come See Thorton Wilder's Classic Play ‘Our Town’ on the Eldred
Mainstage

April 8,9, 14, 15, 16 @ 8:00PM

April 10, 17 @ 2:30PM

Directed by Cathy Albers

Assistant Director/Musical Director: Tana Marquez

Stage Manager: Phil Nathanson

Assistant Stage Manager: Grace Mitri

Set/Light Design: Ben Needham

Sound Design: Matt Eckstein

Costume Design: Jasen Smith

Costume Shop Manager: Beth Huddleston

Dramaturgy: Cyrus Taylor

Ensemble:

Tyler Babcock, Nik Bauer, Stephen Berg, Beau Buccilli, Tom
Burke, Aaron Byers, Andrew C. Deike, Eliana Fabiyi, Brian Hayt, Andy

Heckman, Mika Little, Andrew Lund, Tana Marquez, Matt Mauer,
Grace Mitri, Kelly McCready, Zac Olivos, Kelly Opalko, Kamron Palmer, Kelsey
Petersen, Nick Pilla, Rita Sirianni, Erin Wendell, Hillary Wheelock

Thornton
Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize winning American classic tells the story of the
inhabitants of Grover’s Corners. This heart-warming tale of an idealized
Americana explores the increasingly elusive meaning of community. See a fresh
take on this classic play, interspersed with beautiful music and the message of
what it is to be a living human being.

Eldred Theater is located
on the Case Quad behind the Mills Science Center at Case Western Reserve
University.

The box office is located
on the ground level of Eldred Hall, 2070 Adelbert Road. The box office is open
the week prior to performances, Monday-Friday, 12-5 pm, and one hour before
curtain on all performance days. Reservations may be placed on voice mail at
any time. BOX OFFICE PHONE: 216.368.6262

Free parking is available
for theater patrons in lot 1A, off Martin Luther King Drive. Enter by the
traffic light mid-way between the Cedar Loop and Euclid Avenue. There is a
security booth visible inside the entrance; steps are available behind Yost
Hall leading to the Quad, where Eldred Hall is located.

Limited free parking is also available after 7pm in
Lot 13 off of Adelbert Road. Spaces are reserved primarily for our physically
challenged patrons and are available on a first-come, first serve basis.