[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Auditions: Bloody Murder by Ed Sala

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:54:35 PDT 2011

Auditions for Ed Sala’s comedy "Bloody Murder" will be held at the theatre
on Sunday, April 17 and Monday, April 18  at 7 p.m.

Director Greg Friedman will cast three women ages 20’s to 70’s and three men
ages late 30’s to 60+.

Six actors play 12 parts. Bad British accents a plus. Most actors play more
than 1 character so be prepared to switch characters at auditions.

For additional information contact Greg at 440-567-3636 or
the.friedmans at oh.rr.com

Performance Dates: June 30-July 17, 2011

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at*www.workshopplayers.com* <http://www.workshopplayers.com/>*.*

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"